Daylight Brick Loft with Chef's Kitchen
Daylight Brick Loft is a delightful place to party or produce. It has appeared in many national TV shows and commercials. It boasts 16' ceilings, original wood floors and an impressive 72' brick wall complete with a double LG Studio kitchen.
The studio has a lighting grid in addition and a back room which can also be used as a makeup room, catering prep, or video village. There are adjacent studios that can be added to the rental as dance floors or breakout rooms.
- Air Conditioning
- Sound System
- Lighting System
- Bare Walls
- 6 Standing Cocktail Tables
- 1 Restoration Hardware Dining Table with 10 Chairs
- 3 x 6ft - 8ft Folding Tables and Metal Chairs
- Photography Lighting
- Natural Light
- A/V Equipment
- Handicap Accessible
- Pet Friendly
- 72′ Exposed Brick Wall
- 16′ Ceilings with Grid
- 15′ Windows
- Party Lighting Available (Additional Charges Apply)
- Video Equipment, Teleprompters, Lighting and Grip Rentals on Site for Additional Fees.
$420 per hour (min. of 10 hours)
2,000 sq. ft.
Broadway, New York 10003
Explore this space using our interactive map
Do you have a preferred vendors list?
We do not, although we can recommend Taralucci E Vino and Neuman's Kitchen as caterers.
What is the minimum time rental?
We usually require a full 10 hour rental.