This spacious 2,000 sq. ft. loft is ideal for photo shoots, film/TV, exclusive events, and more.
Designed by a sculptor, all of the elements in this space are truly unique.
Many highlights of the space can be seen in the various textures and custom designed furniture.
Various shooting textures, including: large white brick wall, exposed brick wall, clean white wall, concrete with a natural stone designed full kitchen & bathroom, white stained oak wood accent wall, 100+ year old metal doors, fire escape, and white stained flooring.
- Kitchen includes a unique floating concrete bar
- 2 custom designed oak wood benches
- Private room available for hair/makeup & styling changes
- Furniture options are available
- Stationary HD Projector with 100 inch drop screen available
- Paper backdrops and grip available
- Full service lighting/digital equipment available for photo & film shoots
- Digital techs and assistants available
- 1 Large Leather Bretz Sofa - Seats 3 People
- 1 Set of Designer Metal Chairs - Seats 4 People
- 1 Set of Designer Metal Bar Stools - Seats 4 People
- 1 Set of Black Vintage Chairs - Seats 4 People
- 2 Custom Made Wooden Benches - Seats 3-4 People Each
- 1 Red Vintage Sofa - Seats 2 People
- 1 Glass Coffee Table (60 in. x 20 in.)
- 1 Glass Dining Table (48 in. x 30 in.)
- 3 x 6-ft. Folding Tables (Plastic) (72 in. x 30 in.)
- 2 x 3x3 ft. Folding Tables (Wood) 1 3x4 ft. Folding Table
- 1 Small Round High Table 1 Clothing Rack
- We can provide 2 LED ring lights for hair and makeup, and also have a beauty chair, 3 small and 2 full size mirrors
Starter Package - 3-7 hours rental: $320 p/hour p/day
Day of Rental - 8 hours+ : 15% off from the total rate
Calendar Holiday rate: $400 p/hour p/day
Production: $290 p/hour p/day
Cocktail parties 4 hours/up to 30 guests: $1000
(no furniture load in, finger bites only)
Credit card 4% transaction fee is applied to all rates.
2,000 sq. ft.
In the heart of Chelsea, close to the High line, Chelsea Market, and Hudson yards.
Chelsea, Manhattan 10001
Explore this space using our interactive map
Is 70 people your maximum capacity?
Our maximum can be up to 85 for some events.